long lost ...

Wow! I had almost forgotten that I even had a blog.

Hmm.. I should probably get back to writing something. Do I have the time? Maybe I do, maybe I don't. But I sure need to make the time to put something down.

It feels odd that I have not written anything in almost 3 years. Two years and eleven months and nineteen days to be exact. And to think that to put something up regularly was something I wanted to do!

Interestingly my last post has Adieu as the theme. I was only saying bye to my previous employment. Did it rub off on my writing as well? It sure feels that way! Strange, strange, strange! Maybe I should title my post as "hello" or something like that. Will it then rub off on my writing?

Comments

  1. That's a path bloggers often need to tread I suppose (speaking from experience) - that of getting lost and deviated from the blogging path only to realize with shock at the elapsed time without having penned a word. But having that thought and being bale to bounce back is always a positive sign.

    And what a coincidence the context of this post has - I too have completed drafting my adieu (31.07.2017 is my last day at MapR) and waiting to publish it :-).

    Keep writing Adam/Dom ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan match fixing is denied

Hurray for the vacation!

screenshot on android