Commuting to work

I have a long distance travel to my office daily. The distance a little more than 25 km in one direction. So I end up driving more than 50 km a day. The company does provide bus service to and from, but I don't use it. Why? Isn't it good? It is not a question of the service being good or bad. It is a matter of comfort and choice. Travelling on my own vehicle gives me the option of chosing when to travel or make any last minute changes in plan. 

The good thing is that some of my team mates give me company everyday that I am thankful for that. Some days we have very good conversations going which would not have been possible during office hours because of the work itself.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan match fixing is denied

Hurray for the vacation!

screenshot on android