Movies I repeat watch

I have a collection of movies that I don't mind watching when I am bored.

Let me try to recall some of the movies that I don't mind watching again and again. There are so many of them and I whenever I am bored, I love to watch scenes of these movies.

Kung Fu Panda - I love this movie. There are so many wise words this movie has especially the comments that the wise master oogway makes. Oh just writing about it makes me want to watch it again. "Quit, don't quit. Noodles, don't noodles"

Ocean's Series - The style with which this movie has been taken is amazing. So many actors and characters that are to be portrayed. There are

Bourne Series - These are an awesome set of movies. I love to watch action/spy movies but this series gives it a real good angle and touch. The script has deviated from the book, but is very very well written to make it a good movie watch.

Shrek 1 - The sequels of the Shrek series are not so great. The first was the best and the rest of them have not got the same charm.

Gladiator - The action sequences of this movie is simply great. The music meshes with the action sequence so very well. The part where Maximus re-introduces himself in the arena as the Gladiator and subsequent dialogs are the best part of the movie.

PS: I am not trying to review the movies here. There are a lot of other movies that I repeat watch. But these are the movies that come off the top of my head.

Shall try to post more movies that I like later on. Writing about movies is a sure way to get the blog going ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan match fixing is denied

Hurray for the vacation!

screenshot on android