New address for the online realm!

I got myself a domain name afterall! Here is my new address! A few days back I read about an article on domain names and remembered that it was one of my old "wants" to get my own piece of the world wide web. So I went ahead and registered it. In the earlier days it was techies who could put up web-sites and domain hostings. Now thanks to google and other sites, it is childs play to register the domain name and point it to your blog or other site. You don't even need hosting space. As in my case, I just pointed my domain name to my Blog!

Don't remember what other "wants" or even how many I had. But lets just say, one down!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan match fixing is denied

Hurray for the vacation!

screenshot on android