Detaining King Khan Vs APJ incident

Road Warriors

Was King Khan detained on purpose? Was it a regular screening or a "regular" screening? Well as far as names go it is common knowledge that names similar to that of wanted men are screened more rigorously that others. Having a muslim name does not help in this context because I guess about half the names on the US wanted list. if not more, would be from mid-east or other muslim countries. Anyways, the topic I had in mind was the detaining of SRK and not names. So let me try and stick to the topic :)

The first time I heard or read of this news was here - SRK detained. The article itself was quite judgmental. I myself was not sure if this was a publicity stunt for his upcoming movie, My name is Khan. Or real. So much for faith in actors :)

I was really annoyed when I had read about the screening of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. What is the difference between the two cases? First of APJ is one of the best loved Ex Presidents of India. Second, the incident of APJ took place before the flight left Indian shores. I am still pissed of about the APJ incident. But the apology from Continental Airlines has helped sooth a little of the insult.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan match fixing is denied

Hurray for the vacation!

screenshot on android