New theme for the site -



The entire day today, I was experimenting with some of the themes that I found on the internet. I liked the WordPress sites and their look and feel, so thought I would try to get some theme like the ones on the WordPress blogs. I was even tempted to move over to the WordPress site because of the themes, then decided not to. Nothing against WordPress, (quite the contrary judging by the time I spent on the site) but I just wanted to stick to blogger. There's an old saying about a man and his blaming the tools when things didn't weren't working out. So thought that I would work on my blogging/writing "skills" and see where it goes before making an "informed" choice on the site. ;)

Incidentally, there are sites that specialize in converting the WordPress themes to blogger compatible and vice versa. The best ones I found on

Found so many wonderful themes that it was difficult to decide which one to settle on. Finally in the evening I just picked one that I was most comfy with at that time :)

So in the end I settled with the OneRoom theme. I still need to work on the links and widgets. Will do that over this week.

Comments

  1. I moved out of the wp themes too. Sticking with the blogger themes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan match fixing is denied

Hurray for the vacation!

screenshot on android