New blogger interface

And finally, I see the new blogger interface for my account. I was wondering about why it was taking so much time to get onto the new interface. If I remember correct, blogger had started to move members to the new platform a couple of months ago.

It was even more surprising since I was seeing almost daily changes on the Gmail and the Google+ interfaces. Almost started to think that blogger had forgotten all about me. Well, not a very regular blogger, but then who doesn't like a new toy to play with ;)

Anyways, the new interface takes along the minimalistic approach of Google. I liked what I see. Of course I have not seen most of the features. But then I get the feeling that I am going to be liking it. I hope we get similar features on the mobile blogger app on android too.

Comments

  1. Twits and Blogs I follow are a nice find, way to go !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan match fixing is denied

Hurray for the vacation!

screenshot on android