Back to Blogs ...

My last post was ... quite long ago. I actually do not remember when it was last that I posted something. This attempt at writing blogs will be an attempt to get regular. I hope I can put up something here each week.

Today I merged some posts from my linux related blog to this one. As is the case with this blog, I have not been regular with the other blog too. I am giving up on trying to maintain a seperate blog for linux.  There are two reasons for this. Firstly, I do not think I am going to be regular at two blogs. Second and more importantly, I am not a core linux guy. I love to try out new operating systems and new technologies what ever they be. So I am going to try and put all my blogs in one place.

The last I blogged, I just checked the timelines, seems to be in end of 2007. There has been a lot of things happening in my life since then. I hope I can cover some of these too in the blogs to come.

Until the next one.... 

May God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan match fixing is denied

Hurray for the vacation!

screenshot on android