Facebook profile page

Sometime in the end of Dec last year, I used a Facebook app called profile-maker. Was really impressed with the simple interface and usability of the app. I changed my own profile using the app. The look did not come out as cool as the one that was put up on the profile-maker site, but still liked it enough to go ahead with the publish.

Here is a screenshot that I took at that time. The profile has changed with other entries since.

Edited out the ads and blurred some portions.
Also have a look at the creative ways people have been using the new Facebook profile interface here.

Anyways, came across this now cause I happened to look at my profile on Facebook after a long time. Haven't been all that active on FB this year for that matter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan match fixing is denied

Hurray for the vacation!

screenshot on android