Three mobiles


Blackberry, iPhone and Android.
A few months back I got to handle the Blackberry BoldMotorola Milestone and the iPhone 3GS on the same day, thanks to my bro-in-law visiting us. I had been wanting to put in this blog since, but never worked out.

Anyways, the experience was superb. I am used to Android on my Samsung Galaxy 3 mobile and had used a Blackberry 8700 couple of years earlier. But I was always interested in the iPhone's usability and wanted to have a go at it. The Bold was way ahead of the 8700 that I had used. So were the specs of the Milestone from my own Galaxy. Getting to play around with three of the leading mobile platforms was cool. The best thing was that I got to try out all the three different mobile versions simultaneously.

I really liked all the three models. Loved Blackberry's keypad and the typing experience best of the three. iPhone's fluid feel and superb touch experience. I liked it better than Android's for the sheer experience. The Motorola phone had an awesome camera.

The smartphone moved from the top layer of enterprise to just about everybody. Now no-one really calls them smartphones either. The mobile platform has been taken by storm ever since Apple brought out the iPhone.

Overall, among these three, iPhone rocked. Although I wouldn't be buying one for myself or changing my phone soon. Am pretty satisfied with my Galaxy 3 and moreover, I got myself a fancy for the iPad 2. So lets see where that goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan match fixing is denied

Hurray for the vacation!

screenshot on android