Settling down at Coimbatore

Or should it be re-settling?

After an year and a month at Coimbatore, my wife felt that the schooling options were not good enough at Coimbatore. My eldest daughter was getting into school this year and we were looking out for a school for her. This and also the fact that I may need to travel on and off at work meant that we needed to look for other options. So after some thought we decided to move to Kochi, where my daughter got an admission in a school that we liked.

The last few weeks had been hectic with the shifting to Kochi. I now have an even busier time with my weekdays at Coimbatore and weekends at Kochi. Wondering if I should take a season ticket to travel via train! It has been even more challenging finding a place to stay at Coimbatore. I didn't need the three bedroom apartment we had earlier and with the house completely empty it was not possible for me to stay in there. So I had been hunting for a place. Hope now I can settle in.

Its funny because it was much easier last year when I moved in from Mangalore. I shifted into the apartment that my friend had found for me and there was no searching an things necessary. So one year later, here I am again trying to settle into Coimbatore.

Comments

  1. Good luck on the search. Personally, I hate moving and did it 3 times between 2006 and 2008.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan match fixing is denied

Hurray for the vacation!

screenshot on android