stalking ads

Some of these ads give me the creeps! Advertising online is really getting to be a pain, there is especially this ad from North Social, which has faces staring at you and the animation is such that the view zooms to the eyes in the photo. There are a number of sites that I found this ad on. Its not just one ad on the page. To make things worse, there are sometimes up to three pairs of eyes staring. brrr....

And why does ad seem to be following me? I see it on so many sites that I visit. I think I first noticed it on facebook about a month or more back. Ever since the frequency of this ad appearing has increased. Never could understand why there is the same ad on different places on the same page! Highly irritating, this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan match fixing is denied

Hurray for the vacation!

screenshot on android