time flies.. relativity?

Yep, time flies and my mind doesn't always realize this very well! I was in a conversation with a colleague recently and we ended up in comparing some things of the present and how things were in the past. The usual small talk around coffee or lunch table. The thing was that I was saying "Well 10 years back... such and such was how things were". But then it took me a little while to actually realize that it was actually twice that duration. I mean I had missed out a decade in between.

Well, it was one of those "freeze moments" for me, where my mind said "Whoa... " and went blank for some time due to lack of any rational thought and my body kind of just froze for a sec. Like someone had pressed my pause button. Hmm.. time flies.... things change... and stuff happen.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan match fixing is denied

Hurray for the vacation!

screenshot on android