Back to Kubuntu

As I thought, I am back on Kubuntu :-( I really liked what I saw with SUSE 10.2 but, somehow I couldn't get my display drivers configured correctly. Incidentally, the work at office was also piling up so couldn't go into the issue.

BUT, I promise myself to look into it as soon as I have time.

In the meantime, I have loaded Kubuntu. Configured most of my applications as I wanted it. With Kubuntu, Firefox, evolution, gimp are not default as with ubuntu. But, installing these have been extremely simple.

When I get time, I will be back to try out more with SUSE.

I seem to line Kubuntu better than Ubuntu. Base difference of course, being KDE rather than the Gnome.
I have also got Nvidia drivers and beryl running, which adds glitter to the interface.

Updating the system for the first time from the repositories. This is taking a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan match fixing is denied

Hurray for the vacation!

screenshot on android