More on blogging ...

I found the following in wikipedia ...


A blog (a portmanteau of web log) is a
website where entries are written in
chronological order and commonly
displayed in reverse chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb,
meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.
Blogs provide commentary or
news on a particular subject such as food, politics, or local news; some
function as more personal
online diaries. A typical blog
combines text, images, and links to other blogs, web pages, and other media
related to its topic. The ability for readers to leave comments in an
interactive format is an important part of many blogs.

Link to the wikipedia page


Great! So reading on blogs, I learnt what "portmanteau" meant. That is something the internet provides. Unlimited learning. You start with one and you end up with a load of information.

I started blogging with a question to myself. "Can I give something back to the community?" I have happened to learn so much from the internet maybe I can put up what I learn so that it would help some one looking for this information. Lets see how it goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan match fixing is denied

Hurray for the vacation!

screenshot on android