First post

Well, this is my first post on the blogging site. Thought I would try out blogging for the heck of it. I happened to go through a lot of blogs earlier while googling for info and thought that it may be a good idea to have a blog of my own. So I went ahead and created an account in blogger a couple of months back.

Why the delay with the first post? Well, I have put in a lot of thought and was waiting for an inspirational subject. But then nothing happened. So i quit waiting for enlightenment. I may be just babbling but then... the experience is very different from traditional styles.

In oral methods, conversations, debates, discussions, the topics and the "audience" is very well defined. With web content, it used to be informational matter. Blogging seems to be a mix of everything... a bit like diary writing, a bit like taking to yourself, a bit like writing a mail, a bit like everything else... Maybe slowly I will get the point, but not yet. So till then I think I will just babble.. ;)

Comments

  1. Sure, this came as a surprise! Never thought you walked these realms.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan match fixing is denied

Hurray for the vacation!

screenshot on android