Back online at home

Yessss... I am back online at home. It has been now 4 weeks since I was waiting, thanks to the professionalism of Airtel Broadband Coimbatore! The Airtel folks still do not have any idea when they can give me a connection!!

So, I decided to contact a local operator, who's advertisement I saw hung up on the electricity post on the road leading to my apartment gate. That was on 11th may at 7:00 pm that I called. The guy on the other end took down my number and request for details and promised to have one from his sales team contact me. Within 10 mins I got a call back and was given some preliminary information on some of the plans. The guy who contacted me said he could reach my house in 15 mins if that was ok. I was only happy to! They promised that I would have the connection in 48 hours and they kept their word.

Now I wonder how much time the landline from airtel is going to take. Thanks to mobiles, I can now afford to wait. But internet was something that I really wanted at home. Although I have a very open access at office with no restrictions to personal content, my wife was still not able to access. This will surely be yet another thing to get adjusted to the new place.

Comments

  1. Another Airtel story! :)

    It is always good to go for local provider than a nationwide provider????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Nona. It seems that the nationwide provider can learn a lot from the locals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan match fixing is denied

Hurray for the vacation!

screenshot on android