Outing to Beach - 19th Oct 09

This weekend has been the last of a set of long weekends.  We had off days either on a monday or a friday since end of September. I was called in or had some pending work in all of the other weekends and so it these weekends were not very great for me. As a matter of fact, I was cribbing a lot since I was not getting to enjoy the days "off".

So I decided that this was going to be the one I enjoyed. Thankfully, I was to spend only about 3 hours in office. All the rest of the time I had to myself and family.

To finish off the weekend, my family decided that we would go off on an outing. The unanimous destination being the panambur beach at Mangalore. My elder daughter loves to play in water. Be it beach or the swimming pool, the touch part is to get her out :)

The beach was relatively free when we entered in and got ourselves settled. People started to move in a bit later, but still the crowd was not as much as it was on our earlier visits.

Here are some photos that we took.








Comments

  1. Try north towards Udupi. Kaup was good and so was Malpe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes need to. I am yet to explore all the beaches here and heard its all great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan match fixing is denied

Hurray for the vacation!

screenshot on android