Traffic: Road rulez

Is it not really irritating when you see people driving down one way streets the wrong way? When people don't bother with the traffic signals. Oh it does irritate the heck out of me! Especially, when I am returning from a hectic day at work. And in Mangalore, I find people having a penchant for ignoring signals and following one ways, the wrong way.

Today was especially irritating. I was waiting at a signal(the first in line) for the light to change to green and the car behind me is honking away to glory. As if I am doing my personal business in the middle of the road! The signal turns green and I go a little further to turn into my lane and I find a truck trying to come opposite to me in the one way street.

That did it!

    I just stopped my car right in front of the truck and did not budge.
The driver and the cleaner stare at me.
    I stare right back!
He says something I cannot make out.
    I say somethings that I am sure he cannot even hear.
He reverses and turns back.
    I take the turn to my home satisfied :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan match fixing is denied

Hurray for the vacation!

screenshot on android